For orders from the United States, please use the U.S. order form
For international orders, please use the International order form
2. By phone: 1.800.858.2183 or 514. 858.0300
3. By fax: simply fill in the order form and send it by fax: 1.800.952.0442 or 514.858.0442
Price A: this price is for school boards, resource centres, colleges and universities, central or regional libraries
Note that videos can be circulated only within the institution to which the video was sold.
Price B: this price is for elementary and secondary schools, local branch libraries, hospitals and health centres.
Note that the videos can not be loaned to institutions, other than those purchasing the video.
If you have any difficulty deciding in which category you belong, please contact us.
Terms and conditions
• All our prices include public performance rights and are for non-theatrical (non-paying audience) use only.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Our prices are in Canadian dollars and in US dollars to our clients in the United States.
• Taxes, shipping and handling are not included in the price.
• Payment is net 30 days.
• Payment options: cheque, direct deposit and credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Generally, we ship from Montreal by Canada Post – expedited (2-9 business days) but we can also use Canada Post – priority (1 business day) or Purolator at an additional cost. If you have a preference, please let us know.
|Canada Post - Expideted||Canada||$17 for the first item plus $1 for each additional item - Including FTP transfers||Within 2 to 9 business days depending on the province|
|Canada Post - Expideted||United States||$23 for the first item plus $1 for each additional item. Including FTP transfers. We pay customs fees.||Within 6 business days|
Our DVDs are manufactured as DVD-R. Although the manufacturing process differs from mass produced DVDs, the -R functions in the same way as regular DVDs. Occasionally, you may find that certain DVD players may not be able to read -R DVDs. We suggest that you research the DVD player model to anticipate any compatibility issues.
2. MPEG 4 format
For a formatted content 4x3 and 16x9
3. For Duplication Rights or any other information, contact us.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your purchase, you can return the item within 30 days of the shipment date for a replacement or refund.
In case of technical malfunction, CinéFête replaces the video and assumes all costs.
CinéFête will replace damaged or lost DVDs for a minimal cost of $70 (Price A DVDs) or $30 (Price B DVDs) if purchased within 3 years of current date.
Short clips are available for preview on our website. We can also send a preview copy for evaluation for a period of 30 days to recognized institutions and organizations. Once the deadline has expired, you can purchase the video at regular price or you can return it at your own expense. Please contact us for details.
To request a viewing, please fill out this form and send it to the following address: email@example.com
The CINÉFÊTE PORTAL allows you to evaluate our titles in both English and French in their full length versions.
1. Send us an email to receive your username and password. We will need your Name, Institution and Email.
2. To get started, please click the "Login" link on the top right, enter the credentials you’ve been issued, and click the green login arrow icon
3. After logging in, you can navigate through the top menu items to browse the content.
4. Please don’t forget to “Log out” at the end of the session.